Thursday, September 07, 2006

Working For The Weekend..

* I don't know about you, but for me, it sure seems that time flies during football season. Perhaps it's because a lot of football fans live from Saturday to Saturday during the season.

* I'll be driving up Highway 45 to Starkville for the big MSU-Auburn game. As a diehard Alabama fan and MSU alum, I suppose I don't have to tell you who I'll be pulling for in that game!

* WEEKEND FORECAST: Looks pretty good. Best chance of rain will come on Sunday and into early next week. The weather should be nice for Auburn/MSU and Alabama/Vanderbilt. I'll post a more detailed forecast for all of the weekend's games tomorrow.

* FLO on the Go: Florence is moving towards the west-northwest and so far just can't seem to get better organized. We still expect this to turn towards the north and eventually northeast, scooting out to sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->