Saturday, September 02, 2006

Feels Like Fall....

I can't get over how wonderful it has felt outside over the past few nights. Even though our afternoons are still on the warm side, the humidity hasn't been overly bad. I was able to attend the State vs. NC game on Thursday and even though the game left a bad taste in my mouth, I thoroughly enjoyed the mid-80 degree day with the light northerly breeze.

Who is ready for Fall?? Well, come about mid-week this week, expect temperatures to drop even more as a trough begins to dig into the Southeast. Northerly winds will usher in even cooler and drier air persuading the forecast to go with mid-80's and sunny skies by Tuesday.

I hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend!!! If anyone makes some BBQ, save me some!!! I'm craving some good Mississippi food.....

lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->