Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Late Night Update

* Watching The X-Files as I write this update. As I watch, I'm enjoying a nice glass of Orange Juice. These are two of my favorite things. Ahhh, the strange hours this job forces me to keep!

* The Storm Prediction Center has placed a large part of our area under a "Slight Risk" for severe thunderstorms tomorrow. I get the idea that the storms will affect primarily areas along and south of I-20. The primary threat will again be some small hail. The instability is not as great as it was yesterday, but the upper-level dynamics are more favorable. Still, the setup appears rather marginal to me. But, as always, we'll keep an eye on it. Here's the new Day 1 Outlook, issued at midnight:

6z SPC Day 1 Outlook

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the late night updates are great i gives you an out looks for the next day and whats to come

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->