Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Radar Update & General Thoughts:


(11:00 PM Radar - Click for larger view)

* I am usually in bed about this time since I get up at 2:30 AM but the weather radio alarm earlier and my afternoon nap have me wide awake so I thought I would blog a little.

* Good Soaking Rain: I just checked the ASOS site rain totals and not bad... Key Field as last check reported 1.14" for the day and up the road at McCain Field at NAS Meridian 0.57". We need it and we still have a chance for some more later this morning as the front is moving through Louisiana and will get here later in the morning. We could see some more storms develop along and ahead of the front... but severe weather is limited as this mass of rain and storms tonight has stabilized the atmosphere.

* Going to try to knock a nap out here before my morning shift starts. I'll have my normal forecast discussion blog later into the morning and I'll see you all on Good Morning Meridian form 5:30 - 7:00!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live 1/2 mile NW of Meridian City Limits.. Total rainfall at my house on 4/25 was 0.94

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->