Friday, March 03, 2006

Symposium

* I, too, have spent the morning and afternoon here at the SE Severe Weather Symposium. It has been fantastic so far hearing a lot of different points of view on coverage of Hurricane Katrina. Josh did a great job outlining our coverage via a timeline and video of our coverage -- certainly an event I will never forget. We also heard from meteorologists in Baton Rouge, Nashville, and Miami.

* The symposium continues tonight with a mixer and then presentations tomorrow on severe weather coverage. Charles will be covering my shift tomorrow night so be sure to check out his forecasts at 6 and 10pm!

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would think with a wireless laptop we could be a few more updates....

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Renny Vandewege said...

I wish, but unfortunately I had a hard time getting the VPN to connect to the MSU wireless network and Josh had a few technical difficulties as well. Therefore we were stuck with using a community computer. I'll be working on mine tomorrow morning and if I get things going I will provide more frequent updates...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->