Saturday, May 14, 2005

Busy Times...

* Greetings from Auburn, Alabama. My friend Matt graduated Friday, so I'm here for a "going away" celebration. Fun times. My apologies on not posting lately. I had a small fire at my apartment Wednesday night, then two very busy days Thursday and Friday.

* There are a few storms across parts of the area, with another cluster of storms back near the Mississippi River. These will probably affect us tonight. Derek Kinkade will be watching these closely.

* The crew in the Plains has had a fun go of it lately. Here are some of the pictures, courtesy of the University of South Alabama StormChase Log:






* Be sure to check out Newscenter 11 News at 6 and 10 tonight for Derek Kinkade's full forecast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->