Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday Night Odds and Ends

* I have a busy week ahead. First, Tuesday, I'm heading to Quitman Upper Elementary to visit with about 200 students there. Wednesday, we will be having our first ever INTERN ORIENTATION. We will have three interns working in the weather department this summer. They are:

Harmony Johnson
Neal McCarty
Kimberly Newman

They are all students at Mississippi State University, and I'm looking forward to working with them over the next several weeks. They will be writing in this space from time to time, so be on the lookout for their work!

Thursday, I'll be working hard on some helpful new assets for our weather department. It's too early to get into specifics, but I will pass along any info as soon as I can.

* We may be dealing with more rain and storms tomorrow that I originally anticipated. A few of the storms could reach severe limits, with hail and gusty winds the main threat. We'll watch that closely.

* Time to hit the hay, it's been a long weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->