Monday, June 05, 2006

All Female Weekend Crew, Woo Hoo!

Well, I am delighted to be a new member of the weekend crew! I have had such a warm welcome to Meridian by my co-workers, as well as other residents in the area. I'll tell you one thing, I'm so thankful that I have air conditioning in my car because afternoons here are ridiculously hot!!! My goal while I am here is to be informative about the weather, make it interesting, and to present it in a personable fasion. I genuinely hope to get to know all of our bloggers and answer any weather questions you might have! See you on Saturday!

-Lauren

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blog....Josh is known to start newcomers off with severe weather threats...

Looking forward to more of your comments and experience on the blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->