Sunday, May 21, 2006

Warm, Nice Weather

* What a nice weekend it has been! I had a chance to stop by the big Soapbox Derby yesterday and make a few new friends along the way...What a fun time, and what nice weather to help make it such a good time for all of the children...

* Our weather looks warm and dry through much of next week. There are indications that we could see a few scattered showers or storms by next weekend. But, it's a bit too far out to really feel good about rain chances at this point. So, we'll go with a chance of rain, and simply refine the forecast as we get closer to next weekend.

* Speaking of next weekend, I am really looking forward to some vacation time. As you've noticed, I've been working the past few weekends. In fact, I've had one day off in May so far. No complaints here, I love my job.

I will be joining some of my closest friends for a big road trip out west. Our exact itinerary is still undecided - that uncertainty is part of the fun! We might head to the Grand Canyon, or perhaps the Rocky Mountains. We'll do some camping, maybe some whitewater rafting, and perhaps some horseback riding. I'll try my best to get some pictures uploaded here next week.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and last, but not least...the hereford house! hiiiiiiiioooooooo

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiiiioooooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->