Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Shower Possible Tomorrow

* Forgive me for not posting earlier today...I had been so accustomed to posting four or five times a day for severe weather; with no severe weather going on, I didn't even consider posting.

* Might see a shower or storm tomorrow as the cold core low moves overhead. Any storms that do form might have some small hail, but we do not anticipate a big deal.

* Three cheers for a pattern change! It looks like the "severe weather every 3 days" pattern will soon be a thing of the past. A ridge will build in by late this week, setting us up for a great weekend. And those of us in the weather and news business will resume somewhat normal sleeping patterns. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see another severe weather episode or two before summer begins.

* Speaking of the weekend, I'm very excited! I am taking off for the beach and some much needed rest and relaxation. I'll spend some time with my grandparents, who are heading to Gulf Shores. They are fantastic people, it will be really nice to spend some time with them. Plus, Papaw knows all the best local seafood restaurants! Get out and spend some quality time with your family this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->