Friday, April 29, 2005

Evening Update

* Tornado watch for areas along and north of a line from De Kalb to McComb. Here's the watch:

Tornado Watch

* Our own Derek Kinkade intercepted a tornado with our friends from LDCT and NOMISSIT from Mississippi State University. They saw the tornado out in the Mississippi Delta. I'm hoping he'll show some of his video on the news this weekend.

* Severe weather threat continues, especially along and north of I-20. I still believe the storms will begin to evolve into a squall line near the I-55 corridor, and the threat will shift from tornadoes to damaging winds and hail. But, these things can offer up surprises, so we'll just have to keep an eye on the radar. Going to be a long night...

* Will try my best to post frequent updates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->