Monday, May 01, 2006

A Case of the Mondays?

* No, I don't have a "case of the Mondays." But, I am a big fan of the movie Office Space...Great stuff.

* Anyway, on to the forecast. Things will be calm around here, as a storm system passes north of us. We could see a few thunderstorms as far south as Highway 82, but I can't really see those storms making it into our area tomorrow. We'll be watching it, but in all likelihood, we'll stay dry.

* The next chance of rain comes by late Friday and into early Saturday. An upper trough will be approaching, and this trough will spawn a surface low pretty much overhead. Rain and storms seems like a good bet, mainly Friday night into early hours of Saturday morning. We will try our best to nail down the details over the next few days...

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need some more 'flare' Mr. Johnson! Where's my stapler? Great movie, but listening to Michael Bolton music is like watching the beginning stages of American Idol, it really sucks.

Until next time, stay classy Columbia!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->