Thursday, November 03, 2005

Great Sunroof Weather

* One of my favorite hobbies is to drive down roads I've never traveled. The smaller the road, the more enjoyable the experience - interstates are great if you're in a hurry, but I want to see the small towns and communities that are "off the beaten path." Today I did just that; my travels took me across much of northern Lauderdale County. I am fortunate enough to own a vehicle with a sunroof - what a fine invention! I don't ever want a car without one; days like today show their worth.

* I was pleasantly surprised at the colors beginning to show in the trees. With the very dry month of October, I feared that most leaves would simply turn brown and fall off. While some are certainly doing this, there is ample color in the treeline. Three cheers for fall foliage!

* Important note...We want your pictures! Sunsets, fall foliage, storms, snow, rainbows - you name it, we want it. We will publish them in a photo page to be featured here and on the www.wtok.com weather website. E-mail your photos to:

josh.johnson@wtok.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->