Wednesday, August 31, 2005

We Need Your Help...

* Received a few e-mails from people searching for loved ones in our area. If you live close to these locations and are within distance to safely go check on these addresses, please let us know how these people made it through the storm. You can e-mail me at josh.johnson@wtok.com

My name is Sondra Phillips Bramlett, I live in Huntsville, Alabama and I'm looking for my sister. She lives in Stringer, MS - 356 County Road 19. Her name is Angela Phillips Eddy. Her husband is Wayne Eddy. She has a son named Joshua (Josh) Phillips. Obviously all the phones are out in the area, I've been calling her home, work, and cell numbers for two days and can not get through. Wayne owns a used car lot somewhere in the area, I'm not even sure of the name of his business though.

Is there anyone there who can tell me if the Stringer area was heavily damaged? I've tried calling the Red Cross, but since it isn't an "emergency" I can't get any assistance through them. I would appreciate any assistance you could provide.



Hi there-- I live near Seattle and my very good friend and her daughter and husband live in Lauderdale...I have not heard from her at all since the hurricane and cannot find any information on how that area came out of all this...Her name is Elizabeth Hagwood and she lives at 3752 S. Flora Dr in Lauderdale...She is disabled and might have breathing problems....I would sure appreciate any info on that area of MS or if her name and address could be passed on to the Red Cross so someone might be able to check on her...Thanks so much...Shelly Moquin,

* If you can check on these folks, please do...And let me know how they are so that I can pass along that information to those who are searching for them..

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your blogg about Elizabeth Hagwood in Lauderdale MS at 3752 S. Flora Dr. I called Lauderdale Police dispatch and told them your concerns. If you would like to call and check back with them the phone number is (601)486-4952. Good luck!

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Richard's mother. I have been in contact with them, and they are ok. Their house did not suffer any damage. Got their power back Friday pm. Phones are on and off...just keep trying if you have not reached her yet. I am not sure where Elizabeth was staying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->