Tuesday, August 30, 2005

ATTN: Concerned Daughter in Florida

* We received this note earlier on our Storm Report and Comment area:

My mother lives in Meridian on 31st street right off of Poplar Springs Rd. Have not heard from her and can't get through on the phone. I'm her daughter in FL. 31st St. is close to the high school there. Anyone know the extent of damage and if power has been out? She relies on a nebulizer for emphysema and has no generator. She's also legally blind and lives alone. If anyone has any info, please let me know. Thanks...

Concerned Daughter in Florida


* I emailed Maureen Lofton, who tells me that the Meridian Police Department is sending someone out to check on your mother. I will let you know if I hear anything else.

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. Her address is 2719 31st Street.

Concerned Daughter in Florida

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger WTOK Weather Staff said...

I have passed along this information to the Meridian Police Department and City of Meridian...

Josh

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Thank you. I know my brother and nephew have both tried to call her, but I assume the phone lines are not working?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->