Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Attn: James Shannon

* Received this e-mail yesterday...

Josh,

I read the "ATTN: Concerned Daughter in Florida" blog on your website. I have a similar situation wherein I hope you can assist. I live in Sacramento, CA and my mom is staying at the Guardian Angel Healthcare Nursing home at 6434 Dale Drive, in Marion, MS. Since the storm I have been unable to contact her, the hospital, or any relatives. She recently had a serious stroke and would like to know if she is ok.

James Shannon


* Eddie Ivy and I drove the nursing home late last night, and your mother has rested peacefully through the storm. I e-mailed Mr. Shannon with the news, but never received a response - so I want to make sure that he knows his mother is all right.

* We are still working on trying to get news on the folks mentioned in the post below. I believe that the vast majority of these situations locally are related to communication issues rather than any harm to people here. But, we will continue to work diligently to locate and get in touch with as many people as we can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->