Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My interest in weather

I became interested in weather when I was just a kid. I have always loved severe weather, even though I am scared to death of actually seeing a tornado. Weather is an always changing and usually tricky force of nature.

I hope to become very experienced in this field so that I can be a forecaster that people can depend on. I am interning in hopes to feel comfortable not only in the environment of the station but also in the way that I communicate to the viewers. I would like to get out in the field and do some reporting as well as some things in the studio infront of the camera.

The more experience I can get the better. I am kind of shy, but once I get a feel for something I can roll with it. I hope to be "on a roll" by the end of this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->