Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday Night Update

Went out to Arts in the Park today.. had a wonderful time, and the weather was beautiful! This was my first time at the event, and there was great food, music, arts, and crafts there. I will definitely be back next year. Josh Johnson and I had a nice big cup of homemade icecream. You can't beat that with a stick...

Weather out there beautiful today, and we should see even warmer conditions tomorrow and Tuesday with a few more clouds thrown in. Our next rain chance looks to be sometime Wednesday in the form of some showers and thunderstorms. At this time, there does not appear to be a big severe weather threat with this system. I think the main dynamics will stay well to our north, and I'm thinking a squall line will push through the area Wednesday afternoon. We can't rule out the chance of severe weather at this time, but I think we'll escape with just a few strong storms. Josh and Charles will have a better handle on it early next week.

After that little bump in the road, we cool down a little bit on Thursday and Friday with highs in the mid and upper 60s, but I think we rebound nicely by next weekend with highs back in the mid 70s.

I don't know about you all, but I have a case of the Spring Fever after a day like today, and after the severe weather we had last week! After Arts in the Park, we took a drive to Okatibbee Lake... absolutely beautiful. Go outside if you can the next few days and enjoy nature! (if your allergies let you)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->