Saturday, May 12, 2007

Come On Rain!

"The day is not over yet." This is what my Chief Meteorologist in Alexandria likes to say when it comes to receiving rainfall. So as we continue to try and get that 40% coverage, I do see a few showers and thunderstorms mainly just to the north of our viewing area. Like yesterday, any storms that get going may briefly become severe with hail and wind being the main threats not to mention heavy downpours. I understand there have already been a couple of warnings across North Mississippi and North Alabama. Even though I am working in Alexandria at the moment, thanks to the internet it is easy for me to keep up with what's going on across East Mississippi and West Alabama. Stay tuned to Newscenter 11 for the latest in breaking weather updates from Rob, and of course Chris will be keeping the blogs up to speed and I will chime in if necessary.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->