Sunday, February 25, 2007

*It was refreshing to see the sunshine and beautiful weather today after a very long and stormy evening last night. Expect another lovely day tomorrow and Tuesday as high pressure keeps us dry with temps nearing 70 degrees in the afternoon!!

Josh mentioned last night on the blog that tonight will be my last broadcast at WTOK. I have decided to move back closer to my hometown in KY and I am oh so excited to get back to the Bluegrass state!! Although, I have met so many wonderful people here in Meridian and thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement! Take care!

P.S.-Try not to give Josh and Chris TOO much of a hard time! lol.

Signing off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->