Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cooler and Drier.......

Cooler temperatures are on the way!!!! I'll tell you what, I dont know if I could stand too many more 101 degree days! I was trying to clean the windows on my car Friday and my hand was burning it was so hot out. Well, the good news....come Monday we should be looking at temperatures dipping into the upper 80's with mild evenings in the mid 60's. Once this front associated with all of the rain pushes through, drier air should fill in behind it on northwesterly winds. It should be a pleasant work week! Try to get out and enjoy it as much as you can, even if that means riding with the windows down during your lunch break!

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your forecast baby girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->