Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday...In the Park

* Gotta love a little Chicago now and then! Well it's my turn for 11 1-liners on this pleasant Saturday afternoon

- Despite flooding rains on Monday, we are still 0.24" below normal for March

- We reached a high of 63 today

- Our normal high this time of year is 72

- We should reach 72 by Tuesday

- I won't reach 72 for another 48 years

- I hope I'm around to see it

- Our low last night was 31 - a freeze

- Tonight's forecast low is 31 as well

- This is the first weekend in a long time we haven't had significant weather to deal with

- It's never a good thing when you have zero remaining teams in your NCAA bracket when 8 teams are left in the field

- Don't look now, but my Nebraska Cornhuskers are having a good spring football season

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->