Thursday, December 15, 2005

Nebraska - The Good Life

* If you read the title of this post, I am not bashing Mississippi...that is actually our state motto that is painted all over the big green signs when you enter the state :) As Josh noted earlier, I am back in Lincoln, Nebraska, my hometown, visiting family and friends. This is the first substantial time I have spent at home in about a year -- so lots of catching up to do.

* I have seen my new baby nephew, Zak. He is a cutie for sure. I have spent time with my family and friends and done a little christmas shopping as well. It sure is amazing to see how things have changed around here in just one year.

* The weather here...it is quite a change. I came home to snow cover and cool weather. The snow has melted but today has consisted of a high near 30 with a northwesterly breeze at 35mph and periods of flurries and light snow...no accumulation though.

* I want to thank Josh and Charles for giving me a couple weekends of rest after a rather hectic 5 months to start my career at WTOK. Those of course included Hurricanes Dennis, Katrina, Rita, and a few other severe weather days. I am looking forward to being back on Christmas Eve and doing a little tracking of Santa. Time to raid the parents fridge (I love free food!)...

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu should post a pix of your nephewakarbvmya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your email address to receive daily updates from the Newscenter 11 Weather Blog:

Delivered by FeedBurner

!-- Start of StatCounter Code -->